IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020-21 for 134 Posts of Specialist Cadre Officer, Apply Online
IDBI Bank Ltd. has recently invited application for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer 2020-21. Eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date and also read the details carefully before applying for the post.
- Starting Date of Online Application/ Payment of Application Fees- 24.12.2020
- Closing Date of Online Application/ Payment of Application Fees- 07.01.2021
Advertisement No.- 1/ 2020-21
Total Number of Posts- 134 Posts
Category wise Details of the Posts
Education Qualification/Age (as on 01 Nov 2020)/Experience
DGM (Grade D)- Graduation with the minimum of 55% marks and relevant experience as per the official notification with the Age Limit of 35-45 yrs.
AGM (Grade C)- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University. Minimum 7 yrs experience in relevant field. Age Limit- 18-40 yrs.
Manager (Grade B)- Graduation (B.E./ B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with PostGraduation in MCA from a Recognized University. Minimum 4 yrs experience in relevant field. Age Limit- 25-35 yrs.
Assistant Manager (Grade A)- Graduation with No experience required. Age Limit- 21- 28 yrs.
*For details information regarding the Education Qualification, Age and Experience, Please read the official notification also.
Relaxation in Age Limit
Deputy General Manager, Grade 'D'- In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170
Assistant General Manager, Grade 'C'- In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490
Manager, Grade 'B'- In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950
Assistant Manager, Grade 'A'- In the scale of 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020
Selection Process for IDBI Bank, Specialist Cadre Officers Posts 2020-21
- The selection process for group A, B, C and D will be on preliminary exam based on the eligibility criteria, candidate's qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online.
- Successful candidates from preliminary exam will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personal Interview (PI)
List of Documents to be submitted online or at the time of Interview
- Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system-generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std.X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications.
- Work experience certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- PWD Certificate (If Required).
- Age relaxation certificate (If required).
How to apply for IDBI Bank Specialist Cadre officer Post 2020-21
Candidates need to apply online through the official website of IDBI Bank. After opening the site click Careers>Current Openings.
Candidates need to enter their e-mail and contact number at the time of registration.
After registration, candidates will get the provisional registration number and password on the screen, candidate's need to write down the number for the future purpose. These numbers will also send to the candidate's mobile number and email id.
Candidates need to enter basic details like Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
Candidates also need to upload the photograph, signature, resume, birth certificate and other relevant documents.
To Apply Online/Login- Click Here
For Official Notification- Click Here
For Official Website- Click Here