West Bengal Police Recruitment
Board (WBPRB) has released vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector Police
(Armed/ Unarmed Branch) and Lady Sub Inspector (Unarmed Branch). Candidates
having required qualification as per the Official Notification can apply for
the post before the last date. Before applying for the post, All candidates
are advised to read the details carefully and also read the Official
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates - Rs.270/-
- SC/ST (West Bengal
Only) - Rs.20/-
- Starting Date of Registration-
22 Jan 2021
- Closing Date of Registration
– 20 Feb 2021
Date for Fees Payment- 20 Feb 2021
- Candidates will be selected on
the basis of Written Exam/ Skill Test or Other Test.
Details of Posts| Age| Qualification | Pay Scale
- Total Posts-1088
- Post Name- Sub Inspector Police (Armed/
Unarmed Branch) and Lady Sub Inspector (Unarmed Branch)
- Age- 20-27
yrs as on 01.01.2021.
- Education Qualification- Bachelor
Degree in any stream.
- Pay Scale- Level-10, Rs.32,100 -
How to Apply for WBPRB Recruitment 2021
- All eligible and interested
candidates can apply for the post between 22.01.2021- 20.02.2021.
- All candidates are advised to
read the full notification before applying for the post.
- Submit your details carefully
such as name, address, id proof, address proof etc.
- Check your application twice
before submitting it online.
- Interested candidates can pay
their fees through NEFT/Debit Card or Credit Card (If asked for the
- Take print out of the receipt
after submitting the application online for future purpose.
Post a Comment