GPSC Recruitment 2021 for 243 Posts of State Tax Inspector
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released recruitment for the post of State Tax Inspector. Eliglible candidates can apply for the post before the last date and also read all the details carefully before applying for the post.
Advertisement No.- GPSC/202021/139
Post Name- State Tax Inspector
Total Posts- 243
Age- 20-35 yrs as on 21.09.2021
Qualification- Graduation in any stream from recognized institute or university of India.
Pay Scale- As per 7th Pay Scale.
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam/ Skill Test or Interview.
How to Apply- Interested candidates can apply for the post by submitting the application online with the required fees and documents before the last date.
Starting Date of Application- 16/03/2021
Closing Date of Application- 31/03/2021
Official Notification- Click Here
Apply Online- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
Reserved category candidates will get the relaxation benefits as per govt rules.
The number of positions may increase or decrease in the future as per the requirement of the post.
Candidates need to bring original documents at the time of document verification/ interview.
List of basic documents required at the time of online registration/ document verification-
- Birth certificate (High School Marksheet and Certificate).
- Educational Documents (Graduation Degree and Certificate with all years marksheets).
- PAN Card/ AADHAR Card for Identity Proof.
- Passport size color photographs.
- Self-attested photocopies of all educational documents and certificates.
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates.
- Any other documents as per the requirement of the post.