IGMC Recruitment 2021 for 227 Posts of Senior Resident or Tutor Specialist
Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC), Shimla has released recruitment for the post of Senior Resident/ Tutor Specialist. Eliglible candidates can apply for the post before the last date and also read all the details carefully before applying for the post.
Post Name- Senior Resident/ Tutor Specialist in Various Department
Total Posts- 227
Age- Max 45 yrs as on 01.01.2021.
Qualification- (i) For Clinical Subjects- Post Graduate (MD/MS/MDS) or DNB in the concerned specialty from a University/Institution recógnized/permitted by the MCI/DCI. (ii) For Non Clinical Subjects- Recognized MD/MS/DNB in the concerned specialty or qualifications as prescribed in the concerned specialty by the existing Himachal Pradesh Medical Education Service Rules.
Pay Scale- 1st year- Rs.55,000/Monthly, 2nd year- Rs.57,500/Monthly, 3rd year- Rs.60,000/Monthly.
Fees- GEN Category- Rs.1500, SC/ST/OBC- Rs.1000.
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Skill Test or Interview.
How to Apply- Interested candidates can apply for the post by submitting the application with the required documents and fees before the last date to-
Principal, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla
Closing Date of Application- 05/04/2021
Official Notification- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
Reserved category candidates will get the relaxation in age limit as per Govt rule.
The appointment will be ordinarily for a period of three years.
Senior Residents will be issued teaching experience certificate by the concerned Principal, which will be valid for promotion and appointment as Assistant Professor in the respective faculty as per R&P Rules notified by the Government.
The selection shall be made in order of merit -cum -preference of College as mentioned by the candidate in application form.
The candidate should enclose the copies of the following certificates/documents (self attested) along with the application form-:
- Certificate of Matriculation.
- Detailed marks certificate of Professional examination of MBBS or M.Sc. (for non medical candidates) and that of MD/MS/DNB Degree/Diploma, (Ph.D non medical candidates).
- Copies of publications of papers.
- Character certificate from the employer /Head of the institution last attended.
- Registration Certificate from Medical Council for MBBS & MD/MS/DNB.
- Attempt certificates in respect of MBBS and MD/MS/DNB etc.
- Service certificate from the concerned Chief Medical Oficer/Principal of the Govt. Medical colleges as well as Director Health Services, HP only.
- Any other certificate.