Join Indian Army, JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course- Apply Online
Join Indian Army has recently invited applications from unmarried male and unmarried female Law Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General (JAG) Branch. Eligible candidates can apply for the post by submitting the application online before the last date.
Post Name- JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021) on Short Service Commission (NT)
Total Posts- 08 (Men- 06, Women- 02)
Age- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021.
Education Qualification- Minimum 55% marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The Candidate should be registered as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State.
Pay Scale- As per Indian Army Rule.
Application Fees- No Fees.
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam/ skill test or interview.
How to Apply- Interested candidates can apply for the post through official website of Indian Army before the last date.
Starting Date of Online Application- 06/05/2021
Closing Date of Online Application- 04/06/2021
Official Notification- Click Here
Apply Online- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission.
The duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
No changes to details submitted in online application can be made after closure of application.
Self attested copy of following documents alongwith their originals are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates:-
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate.
- 12th Class Certificate & Marks sheet.
- Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree.
- LLB Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Marks sheets of all years/Semesters.
- Registration with Bar Council of India/State.
- Certificate issued by the University regarding formulae for conversion of CGPA/Grades into marks followed by the University.