FSSAI Recruitment 2021 for 509 Posts of Assistant & Other- Apply Online
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has recently released recruitment for the post of Asst Director, Dy Manager, Food Analyst, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO), Asst Manager, Hindi Translator, IT Asst & Jr Asst.
Interested candidates can apply for the post by submitting the application online through Official website of FSSAI. Online application will start from 8th Oct 2021 and keep running till 07th Nov 2021.
Candidates can check other details like Qualification, Age, Selection Process, How to apply etc. in the given below post.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Registration- 08.10.2021
Closing Date of Online Registration- 07.11.2021
FSSAI Recruitment 2021- Details of Posts
- Principal Manager - 1 Post
- Assistant Director (Admin & Finance) - 5 Posts
- Assistant Director (Legal) - 1 Post
- Assistant Director (Technical) - 9 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Journalism/Mass Communication/PR) - 5 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) - 1 Post
- Food Analyst - 4 Posts
- Technical Officer - 125 Posts
- Central Food Safety Officer - 37 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT) - 4 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relation) - 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Social Work/ Psychology/ Labour and Social Welfare/ Library Science) - 2 Posts
- Assistant - 33 Posts
- Hindi Translator - 1 Post
- Personal Assistant - 19 Posts
- IT Assistant - 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant Grade-I - 3 Posts
- Total Number of Posts- 509
- Principal Manager - Level-13
- Assistant Director, Admin & Finance - Level-10
- Assistant Director, Legal - Level-10
- Assistant Director (Technical) - Level-10
- Deputy Manager (Journalism/Mass Communication/PR) - Level-10
- Deputy Manager Marketing - Level-10
- Food Analyst - Level-10
- Technical Officer - Level-7
- Central Food Safety Officer - Level-7
- Assistant Manager (IT) - Level-7
- Assistant Manager, Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relation - Level-7
- Assistant Manager, Social Work/ Psychology/ Labour and Social Welfare/ Library Science - Level-7
- Assistant - Level-6
- Hindi Translator - Level-6
- Personal Assistant - Level-6
- IT Assistant - Level-6
- Junior Assistant Grade-1 - Level-4
Assistant Director (Technical)- PG Degree in relevant field with 05 yrs experience in the relevant field.
Assistant Director- Graduation with 06 yrs Relevant Experience or equivalent.
Deputy Manager- PG Degree or Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA (Marketing) and 06 yrs relevant experience.
Food Analyst- PG Degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or equivalent with 03 yrs relevant experience.
Technical Officer- PG Degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry or equivalent.
Central Food Safety Officer- Graduation in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology or equivalent
Assistant Manager (IT)- B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science) or MCA or Graduation in Relevant Field with 05 yrs Experience in relevant field.
Assistant Manager- PG Degree or Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation with 02 yrs relevant experience.
Assistant- Bachelor's Degree in any stream.
Hindi Translator- PG Degree in Relevant Field and 02 yrs experience in relevant area.
Personal Assistant- Graduation with Shorthand (80 WPM) & Typing (40 WPM- English, 35 WPM- Hindi). Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Procedure or equivalent.
IT Assistant- Graduation with 01 year PG Degree or Diploma in Computer application or equivalent.
Junior Assistant Grade-I- 12th Pass
Dy Manager/ Asst Director (Technical)/ Asst Director/ Food Analyst- Max 35 yrs
Asst Manager, Asst Manager (IT), Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer- Max 30 yrs
Jr Assistant Grade I- Max 25 yrs
FSSAI Recruitment 2021- Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, skill test and interview.
How to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2021