NILD Recruitment 2022 for Staff Nurse & Various Others
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) has released vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse & Various Others. Candidates having required qualification as per the Official Notification can apply for the post before the last date. Before applying for the post, All candidates are advised to read the details carefully and also read the Official Notification.
GEN/OBC/EWS Category Candidates- Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PH Category Candidates- NIL
Starting Date of Application- 07.01.2022
Closing Date of Application- 11.02.2022
The Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam/Skill Test/Interview or Any Other Test.
Details of Posts| Age| Qualification | Pay Scale
Post Name- Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer (Physiotherapy), Lecturer (SER), Staff Nurse, Pathology Technician, Assistant Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Electrician-cum-Generator-Operator
Age- 18- 25/27/30/35 yrs (according to the post)
Eligibility Criteria- MBBS/PG Degree/Graduation in relevant area or equivalent with other required skills
Pay Scale- Level- 10/7/6/4/2/1 (according to the post)
How to Apply for NILD Recruitment 2022
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post before 11.02.2022.
- Reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex- Serviceman) will get the reservation benefits as per state or central government rule.
- All candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for the post.
- Submit your details carefully such as name, address, id proof, address proof etc.
- Check your application twice before sending it offline.
- Interested candidates can pay their fees through Demand Draft (If asked for the fees).
- Candidates also need to bring original documents and certificates at the time of document verification/ final selection.
List of Basic Documents required at the time of sending the application-:
1. PAN Card/ AADHAR Card (ID Proof).
2. High School Mark sheet (Age Proof).
3. Education documents and certification as per the requirement of the post.
4. Caste Certificate (If required).
5. Valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for communication purpose.
6. Any other document/ certificate as per the requirement of the post.
- Official Notification- Click Here
- Official Website- Click Here
Post a Comment