SJVN Hiring 400 Apprentices in Different Trades- Apply Online
SJVN Limited has released vacancies for the post of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices and Technician (ITI) Apprentices. Candidates having required qualification as per the Official Notification can apply for the post before the last date. Before applying for the post, All candidates are advised to read the details carefully and also read the Official Notification.
GEN/OBC/EWS Category Candidates- Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PH Category Candidates- NIL
Starting Date of Application- 01.02.2022
Closing Date of Application- 28.02.2022
The Selection will be made on the basis of Marks obtained by the Candidates in their Educational Qualification.
Details of Posts| Age| Qualification | Pay Scale
Total Posts- 400
Post Name- Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices and Technician (ITI) Apprentices
Age- 18- 30 yrs as on the closing date of application
Eligibility Criteria- (i) Graduate Apprentices- Engineering Degree in Concerned Trade (MBA for HR and Finance & Accounts Trade). (ii) Technician (Diploma) Apprentices- Engineering Diploma in Relevant Trade (iii) Technician (ITI) Apprentices- 10th with ITI in Relevant Trade
Pay Scale- (i) Graduate Apprentices- Rs.10,000/- (ii) Technician (Diploma) Apprentices- Rs.8,000/- (iii) Technician (ITI) Apprentices- Rs.7,000/-
How to Apply for SJVN Apprentices Recruitment 2022
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post before 28.02.2022.
- Reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex- Serviceman) will get the reservation benefits as per state or central government rule.
- All candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for the post.
- Submit your details carefully such as name, address, id proof, address proof etc.
- Check your application twice before submitting it online.
- Interested candidates can pay their fees through NEFT/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Digital Payment Gateways (If asked for the fees).
- Take print out of the receipt after submitting the application online for future purpose.
- Candidates also need to bring original documents and certificates at the time of document verification/ final selection.
List of Basic Documents required at the time of online registration/ final selection-:
1. PAN Card/ AADHAR Card (ID Proof).
2. High School Mark sheet (Age Proof).
3. Education documents and certification as per the requirement of the post.
4. Caste Certificate (If required).
5. Valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for communication purpose.
6. Any other document/ certificate as per the requirement of the post.
- Apply Online/Candidate’s Login- Click Here
- Official Notification- Click Here
- Official Website- Click Here
Post a Comment