Apply Online for 70+ Posts of Assistant, Cook, Driver & Attendant in SJVN Ltd
SJVN Limited has released vacancies for the post of Assistant, Cook, Driver & Attendant. Candidates having required qualification as per the Official Notification can apply for the post before the last date. Before applying for the post, All candidates are advised to read the details carefully and also read the Official Notification.
GEN/OBC/EWS Category Candidates- Rs.200+ GST 18%
SC/ST/PH Category Candidates- NIL
Starting Date of Application- 31.01.2022
Closing Date of Application- 27.02.2022
The Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Skill Test.
Details of Posts| Age| Qualification | Pay Scale
Total Posts- 72
Post Name- Assistant, Cook, Driver & Attendant
Age- Max 38 yrs as on the closing date of application
Eligibility Criteria- (i) Assistant- Graduation in any stream with 01 yrs Diploma in Computer Application with Typing Speed 30 WPM in English & 25 WPM in Hindi. Minimum 05 yrs relevant experience. (ii) Cook- NCVT Certificate in Cooking with 04 yrs Relevant Experience (iii) Driver- 8th Class with Valid Driving License and Minimum 05 yrs Experience. (iv) Attendant- 10th Pass with 05 yrs Relevant Experience.
Pay Scale- Assistant/Cook/Driver- Rs.38,000/- and Attendant- Rs.32,000/-
How to Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2022
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post before 27.02.2022.
- Reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex- Serviceman) will get the reservation benefits as per state or central government rule.
- All candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for the post.
- Submit your details carefully such as name, address, id proof, address proof etc.
- Check your application twice before submitting it online.
- Interested candidates can pay their fees through NEFT/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Digital Payment Gateways (If asked for the fees).
- Take print out of the receipt after submitting the application online for future purpose.
- Candidates also need to bring original documents and certificates at the time of document verification/ final selection.
List of Basic Documents required at the time of online registration/ final selection-:
1. PAN Card/ AADHAR Card (ID Proof).
2. High School Mark sheet (Age Proof).
3. Education documents and certification as per the requirement of the post.
4. Caste Certificate (If required).
5. Valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for communication purpose.
6. Any other document/ certificate as per the requirement of the post.
- Apply Online/Candidate’s Login- Click Here
- Official Notification- Click Here
- Official Website- Click Here
Post a Comment