Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility, How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Card Online, Benefits of PMJAY Scheme


 Now every person in India will get the medical benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) for just Rs.250- 300/year. Applicants will get the Medical Benefits of Rs.5 Lakh per year on this scheme.

The Central Government will now remove the Income Boundation from this scheme, so every person can take the benefits of this scheme. The government will add 40 Crore new peoples to this scheme. Peoples can also take the advantages of Private Ward.

Currently, the premium amount for this scheme in Private Companies is more than Rs.7000/year. This is the largest Health Scheme around the world. National Health Authority (NHA) has made Roadmap for this scheme also. 

PMJAY Scheme Overview: The Government's thinking is that currently every family has approx 5 members and according to this every family's yearly premium amount will be Rs.1200- 1500/- and every person will get the Medical Benefit of Rs.5 Lakh/Year.

Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility: Every candidate, who is not an active member of any health scheme can apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). Currently, 70% peoples are covered by any of the Health schemes and the remaining 30% peoples will be covered by this Scheme.

How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Card Online: Eligible candidates can apply for this card using the official website of www.pmjay.gov.in. After opening the site Click on "Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY" and now you will get the complete details of the Sceme like List of Hospital, How to Apply, List of Documents Required for Making the Ayushman Bharat Card Online, etc.

Who can Apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Persons doing Agriculture Work, Peoples doing Self Business, Peoples Working on the basis of Daily Payments, Self Help Group, Workers from the Companies like Ola, Uber, etc., Workers in Zomato, E-Commerce Workers, Truck Driver Association, Food Business Operator, etc. 

Candidates can take the benefits of Medical Facilities from one State to Another State also.

Post a Comment

0 Comments