ISRO NRSC Recruitment 2022 for 55 Posts of Jr Research Fellow, Research Scientist & Research Associate: Apply Online
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has recently invited online application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Scientist (RS) and Research Associate (RA). Interested candidates can apply for the post by submitting the application with the required documents and application fees before the last date.
Before applying for the post, please check all the details carefully.
Advertisement No.: NRSC-RMT-1-2022
Details of Posts, Age, Qualification & Pay Scale
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Total Posts: 12
- Age: Max 28 yrs
- Qualification: ME/ M.Tech in Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geomatics/ Geospatial Technology/ Spatial Information Technology with B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or MSc in Agriculture.
- Pay Scale: Rs.31,000/month
- Post Name: Research Scientist (RS)
- Total Posts: 41
- Age: Max 35 yrs
- Qualification: ME/ M.Tech in Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geomatics/ Geospatial Technology/ Spatial Information Technology/ Computer Science/ IT/ Civil/ Agricultural Engineering with B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ IT/ Geoinformatics/ Civil/ Agricultural Engineering or equivalent.
- Pay Scale: Level 10+ Dearness Allowance and House rent Allowance as applicable
- Post Name: Research Associate (RA)
- Total Posts: 02
- Age: Max 35 yrs
- Qualification: PhD in Botany/ Ecology/ Forestry/ Environmental Sciences/ Wild life with MSc & BSc in related subjects.
- Pay Scale: Rs.47,000/month
Total Vacancies: 55
Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of Interview Test.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply for the desired post by submitting the application on the official website of NRSC before the last date.
Starting Date of Online Application: 25/04/2022
Closing Date of Online Application: 08/05/2022
Download the Official Notification: Click Here
Direct Link to Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc degree should be in First class with a minimum of 60% marks and B.E/ B.Tech degree should also be in First class with a minimum of 65% marks.
Ex-Servicemen & Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government Rules.
SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates should produce relevant Documents/ Certificates as issued by the competent authorities for availing the benefits of upper age relaxation.
All posts are contract basis and valid for a period of one year, which can be further extended up to 05 years and 03 years based on the performance of the candidate.
For any kind of help/ support, please contact at- 040-23884039 or email at- email@example.com.