DRMLIMS Walk-In Interview for 41 Posts of Nursing Officer and Veterinary Officer
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (DRMLIMS) has recently invited application for the post of Nursing Officer (Sister Grade-2) and Veterinary Officer. Interested candidates can apply for the post by attending the interview. For more details, please check the given below post-
Advertisement No.- 3945/Estb-II/RMLIMS/2022
Details of Posts, Qualification and Pay Scale
- Post Name- Nursing Officer (Sister Grade-2)
- Total Posts- 40
- Qualification- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute and Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Pay Scale- Rs.61962/month or Last Pay Drawn-Pension, Whichever is less
- Post Name- Veterinary Officer
- Total Posts- 01
- Qualification- Graduation in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry. Registration by the Veterinary Council of India/Veterinary Council of States. Retired from analogous/equivalent post or from higher post.
- Pay Scale- Rs.77418/month or Last Pay Drawn-Pension, Whichever is less
Total Posts- 41
Upper Age Limit- 64 yrs as on the date of interview.
Selection Process- The selection will be made on the basis of interview test.
How to Apply- To apply, candidates need to attend the interview along with Duly filled in Application Form, CV and Self-Attested copies of all the relevant documents.
Date, Time and Place for Walk-In Interview- 10.01.2023 (11:00 AM) in the Administrative Block of the Institute
Official Notification- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here