DSCI Recruitment 2021 for 21 Posts of Jr Residents, Apply Now
Delhi State Cancer Institutes has recently released recruitment for the post of Junior Residents 2021. Candidates with the required skills and abilities can apply for the post before the last date.
Basic Details about the posts
- Post Name- Junior Residents
- Age-Maximum 35 yrs
- Total Posts-21
- Qualification- MBBS with Registration in Delhi Medical Council.
- Pay Scale- Rs.56,100/- with other allowance.
- No Fees Required.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the percentage of aggregate marks obtained in part I & part II of final prof MBBS for graduates from the medical college in India & marks secured in FMGE for foreign medical graduates.
How to apply
Candidates need to apply online by sending the required documents with the application form to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application format is available in the official notification and Candidates can also download the same from the website.
- Candidates don't need to pay any kind of fees to apply for this post.
- There will be no interview.
- Age relaxation will be provided for reserved categories candidates also.
- List of required documents are- passport size photographs, Xth pass Certificate (age proof), All MBBS Mark sheets, Attempt Certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, MBBS Degree, Caste Certificate, if any, Experience certificate, if any, Identify proof viz, Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Driving License, passport, etc.
- Closing date of application- 11.01.2021