Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for 133 Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133)- Apply Online
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 133 Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) commencing in Jul 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Post Name- Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133)
Total Posts- 40
Age- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021.
Qualification- B.E/B.Tech in relevant Trade with other required skills or qualifications as per the requirement of the post.
Pay Scale- Level-10, Rs.56,100 - 1,77,500/-
Fees- No Fees.
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/skill test or interview.
How to Apply- Interested candidates can apply for the post through the official website by submitting the application with the required documents.
Starting Date of Online Application- 25/02/2021
Closing Date of Online Application- 26/03/2021
Official Notification- Click Here
Apply Online- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
Selected candidates will be detailed for the training of 49 weeks.at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise).
The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense.
Self attested copy of following documents alongwith their originals are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates:-
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate and marksheet issued by the concerned Board of Education.
- 12th class marksheet and certificate.
- Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree issued by the university.
- Marksheets of all semesters/years.
- Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/Registrar of the concerned University regarding formula for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
- A certificate issued by the Controller of Exam/Registrar/Dean of the concerned University or Principal of the College regarding cumulative percentage of marks upto 6th semester/3rd year of Engg degree, upto 8th semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch) and upto 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc. in notified stream/ discipline as per Rules/Guidelines of the University which is applicable to the candidate (for final year appearing candidates).
- Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is studying in final year and his result will be declared by 01 Jul 2021 (for final year appearing candidates).
- Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he will submit the proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2021 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be cancelled (for final year appearing candidates).
Post a Comment