REAT, Lucknow Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer, Accountant and Sr Clerk/Jr Clerk- Apply Online
U.P. Real Estate Appellate Tribunal (REAT), Lucknow Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer, Accountant, and Senior Clerk/ Junior Clerk. Apply Online, Check Qualification and Complete Details Here.
Total Posts- 04
Overview of Posts
- Post Name- Stenographer
- Total Posts- 02
- Education Qualification- Graduation with 40 WPM in English Shorthand and 40 WPM in English Typewriting.
- Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800 with G.P. Rs.4600/-
- Post Name- Accountant
- Total Posts- 01
- Education Qualification- B.Com with 03 yrs Experience in Accountancy.
- Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800 with G.P. Rs.4200/-
- Post Name- Senior Clerk/ Junior Clerk
- Total Posts- 01
- Education Qualification- Graduation with Computer Knowledge and Typing Speed of 40 WPM in Hindi and English. 02 yrs Experience Required.
- Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200/- with G.P. Rs.2400/-
Age Limit- 21- 65 yrs as on the date of the vacancy notice.
Fees- No Fees
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Skill Test or Interview.
How to Apply- Candidates need to write the application as per the format given in the official notification, typed or neatly handwritten, duly signed, alongwith self attested photograph and documents and will be sent through e-mail to- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date of Application- 19/03/2021
Official Notification- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
All the posts are on contract basis and valid for 01 yrs or as per the requirement of the post.
The rules for salary and other allowances will be governed by the latest Rules of U.P. Government.
No other employment will be permitted during the Deputation/ Contractual Period.
The candidates recruited on Re- appointment basis will be eliglible to casual leave as per the U.P. Government rules.
Those applicants who are already working in Government/ PSU's/ Hon'ble High Court/ Courts/ Tribunals, etc. will have to submit No Objection Certificate at the time of joining.
The mobile number and e-mail id will not be changed by the candidates till the completion of selection process.
Persons recruited on Re- appointment basis will have to submit a Medical Certificate issued by Chief Medical Superintendent.
Post a Comment