ICAR- NIPB Recruitment 2021 for JRF and/ or SRF
ICAR- National Institute for Plant Biotechnology has recently invited application for the post of JRF/SRF. Eligible candidates can apply for the post by attending the interview on the given dates with the required documents. Before attending the interview, please read all the details carefully given below-
Post Name- JRF and/or SRF
Total Posts- 10
Upper Age Limit- Male- 35 yrs, Female- 40 yrs
Educational Qualification- Candidates who have cleared the National level JRF/SRF exam from DBT, CSIR, UGC, ICMR any other equivalent national level exam. Master's degree in Plant/Agricultural/Environmental/Bioinformatics or any branch of life sciences, chemistry etc.
Pay Scale- As per fellowship sponsored by the funding agency viz CSIR, UGC, DBT etc.
Selection Process- On the basis of personal interaction and CV.
- Application form (Given in the official notification).
- Complete CV.
- Class 10 Mark sheet.
- Class 10 Pass Certificate.
- Class 12 Mark sheet.
- Class 12 Pass Certificate.
- Graduation Mark sheet/Transcript.
- Graduation Degree Certificate.
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet/Transcript.
- Post-Graduation Degree Certificate.
- Documentary Proof of qualified fellowship with Duration.
- Valid NET qualified scorecard/certificate (as & where applicable).
- Research Publications (attach only first page).
- Experience Certificate (as & where applicable).
- No-Objection Certificate (essentially required if currently employed).
- Conversion factor from CGPA to percentage, wherever applicable.
- SC/ST/OBC Non-Creamy Layer/PH certificate as applicable.
- Any other relevant documents