Indian Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 for Officers (Non Departmental)- Apply Online
Indian Territorial Army has recently released vacancies for the post of Officers (Non Departmental). Candidates having required qualification as per the Official Notification can apply for the post before the last date. Before applying for the post, All candidates are advised to read the details carefully and also read the Official Notification.
Details of Posts, Age, Qualification, Pay Scale etc.
Post Name- Officers (Non Departmental)
Age Limit- 18 to 42 yrs as on the closing date of the application.
Education Qualification- Graduation in any stream from recognize Institute/ University.
Pay Scale- According to the Indian Territorial Army Rules.
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates- Rs.200/-
SC/ST/PH Candidates- Rs.200/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam followed by Interview and successful candidates need to pass out the Medical Exam also.
How to Apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by submitting the application online with the required documents and application fees before the last date.
Starting Date of Application- 20/07/2021
Closing Date of Application- 19/08/2021
Official Notification- Click Here
Apply Online- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
Candidates are advised to use valid email id and mobile number during the registration process.
Candidates can download the admit card through official website of Territorial Army before the Exam.
List of Examination Centre is available in the official website of Territorial Army.
Candidates need to provide the following documents at the time of Document Verification after Qualifying the Written Exam-
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded from the official website of Territorial Army.
- All Educational Documents and Certificates.
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Age Proof (High School Mark Sheet).
- Other relevant documents as per the requirement of the post.