Writing a Great CV-: 10 Powerful Points to Remember when Writing a CV
The Curriculum Vitae is basically a full form of CV, which is the most important part for achieving a job in the Private Sector or Semi-Government Sector. CV contains the basic information of the students such as Education Qualification, Personal Information, Experience (If working or worked in any company/firm).
CV plays a vital job in getting a job and if your CV is really powerful then you can really get the dream job by submitting it online/offline or presenting it at the Interview Spot.
Here are some of the best tips for writing a great CV
- Always choose the best format for writing your CV.
- Most candidates make this mistake about writing the contact information on the left side but the proper way is to write your contact details on the right side.
- Highlight your Experience and Skills, So the Employer notice them easily.
- You can also use any Template for writing your CV and there are many sites available on the Internet, Which provide great Themes for writing the CV.
- If you are a beginner then you will find it very difficult to write a CV, Many sites also offer pre-made formats of CV, So you can easily get the idea for writing the CV from there.
- Basically, your CV should be 2-3 pages long and contains all of your academic qualifications and work experience.
- Always provide accurate information in your CV.
- 100-120 words is the perfect length for an idle CV.
- Information like Marital Status, Hobbies etc. needs to include only when it's the demand of the job.
- Finally, Always use bullet points to write information sentence wise.
These are some of the best tips for writing a great CV. Have a great success in the future, All the Best!
Post a Comment