LIC Urban Professional Agents Recruitment 2021
Life Insurance Corporation of India Limited (LIC) has recently released recruitment for the post of Urban Professional Agents. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by submitting the application before the last date. For complete details, please check the given below post-
LIC Urban Professional Agents Recruitment 2021- Details of Posts, Age, Qualification, Pay Scale, etc.
Post Name- Urban Professional Agents
Age- 21- 35 yrs (Upper Age Limit is 40 yrs for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates)
Qualification- Graduation in any stream from a recognized institute/university of India
Pay Scale- After completing the Target, Urban Professional Agents will get Rs.12,000/month for 1st year, Rs.11,000/month for 2nd year and Rs.10,000/month for 3rd year. 75% of the salary will be paid after the end of the month and the remaining 25% will be paid after the end of the year.
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by submitting the application offline with the required documents to the address given below-
LIC of India, Divisional Office,
Jeevan Prakash, 30, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Closing Date of Application- 20.12.2021
Date of Written Exam- 26.12.2021
Date of Interview- 26.12.2021
Official Website- Click Here
After completing the 03 yrs, candidates will be eligible for CLIA.
There will be NO application fees.
For any kind of help or query, E-mail at- firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment