APS Meerut Cantt Recruitment 2022 for Teachers & ADM Staff- Apply Online
Army Public School (APS), Meerut Cantt. has released vacancies for Teachers & ADM Staff. Candidates having required qualification as per the Official Notification can apply for the post before the last date. Before applying for the post, All candidates are advised to read the details carefully and also read the Official Notification.
Closing Date of Application- 20.02.2022
The Selection will be made on the basis of Language Test, Screening Test, Teaching Skill, Computer Test & Interview.
Details of Posts| Age| Qualification | Pay Scale
PGTs (Adhoc) English, Physics, Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Music, Home Science, Business Studies/Introduction of Financial Markets, Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/Web Application & Physical Edn.- PG Degree and B.Ed. in Concerned Subject with the Minimum of 50% Marks.
TGTs (Contractual) English, Hindi, Maths, Sanskrit, Geography, History, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Physical Edn, Art & Craft- Graduation with B.Ed. in Concerned Subject with the Minimum of 50% Marks. CSB Score Card is Compulsory.
TGTs (Contractual) Health Wellness Teacher (Counselor)- Graduation with Psychology with Diploma in Counselling with Minimum 03 yrs Experience as Wellness Teacher/Counselor.
PRTs (Contractual) All Subjects, Art & Craft, Computer Science & PET- Graduation with 02 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed.)/B.Ed. with the Minimum of 50% Marks. CSB Score Card is Compulsory (B.Ed./D.E.Ed./CTET/TET & CSB Score Card is not Required for Art & Craft).
PRTs (Contractual) Special Educator- Graduation with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with 01 yrs Diploma in Special Education.
LDC (Contractual)- Graduate or 10 yrs Service as a Clerk (for Ex-Servicemen). Good Working Knowledge of Computer and Basic Knowledge of Accounting.
Assistant Librarian (Contractual)- B.Lib. Science or Graduate with Diploma in Library Science with Basic Knowledge of Computer and 03 yrs Experience.
Computer Laboratory Technician/ Attendant (Contractual)- 12th with 01 yrs Diploma in Computer Science and Knowledge of Hardware, Peripheral and Networking.
Driver (Contractual)- 12th/Ex-Serviceman with HMV License and 10 yrs Experience.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2022)
(i) For Fresh Candidates below 40 yrs (ii) For Experienced Candidates below 57 yrs.
As per APS Rules.
How to Apply for APS Meerut Cantt Recruitment 2022
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post before 20.02.2022.
- Reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex- Serviceman) will get the reservation benefits as per state or central government rule.
- All candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for the post.
- Submit your details carefully such as name, address, id proof, address proof etc.
- Check your application twice before submitting it online.
- Take print out of the receipt after submitting the application online for future purpose.
- Candidates need to send the Hard Copy of the Submitting Application Form with Other Required Documents also.
- Candidates also need to bring original documents and certificates at the time of document verification/ final selection.
List of Basic Documents required at the time of online registration/ final selection-:
1. PAN Card/ AADHAR Card (ID Proof).
2. High School Mark sheet (Age Proof).
3. Education documents and certification as per the requirement of the post.
4. Caste Certificate (If required).
5. Valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for communication purpose.
6. Any other document/ certificate as per the requirement of the post.
- Apply Online/Candidate’s Login- Click Here
- Official Notification- Click Here
- Official Website- Click Here
Post a Comment