Step-by-Step Details to Make Digital Payments Offline by Mobile
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started Digital Payment without any Internet through Mobile. Now anyone, who has a bank account or wallet can make the payment without the Internet. The main purpose of the RBI is to cover Rural areas also for Digital Payments.
The maximum limit of one transaction is Rs.200/- and any person can do the transaction up to Rs.2000/-.
Customers can use their Debit/Credit Card or Mobile Wallets for these payments also and after few time they will also get the alert of these Transactions by SMS or E-mail.
Here are the steps to make the Digital Payments Offline through Mobile-
- Dial *99# from your Dial Pad.
- After making the call on this number, you will get many options. Now click on "Send Money" and Dial One.
- Now you will be asked, Where and How You Will Send the Money?
- Now you will need to enter the details of the person for sending the Money.
- Finally, you will need to enter the Remark and UPI PIN. After entering the both, you can send the money easily.
- After few moments you will get the confirmation on your mobile by SMS or by Email.
Post a Comment