OIL Grade III and V Posts Recruitment 2022 for 63 Posts- Apply Online
Oil India Limited (OIL) has released vacancies for Grade III & V Posts. Candidates having required qualification as per the Official Notification can apply for the post before the last date. Before applying for the post, All candidates are advised to read the details carefully and also read the Official Notification.
GEN/OBC Category Candidates- Rs.200/- with GST+ Payment Gateway/Bank Charges
SC/ST/EWS/PH/Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates- NIL
Starting Date of Application- 26.01.2022
Closing Date of Application- 25.02.2022
The Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam (Computer Based Test).
Details of Posts| Age| Qualification | Pay Scale
Total Posts- 63
Post Name- Grade III and Grade V Posts
Age- Max 31/32/33 yrs as on 25.02.2022
Eligibility Criteria- 12th/Graduation with Required Diploma in Relevant Field and Relevant Experience as per the Requirement of the Post.
Pay Scale- (i) For Grade III Posts- Rs.26,600- 90,000/- (ii) For Grade V Posts- Rs.32,000- 1,27,000/-
How to Apply for OIL Grade III and V Posts Recruitment 2022
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post before 25.02.2022.
- Reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex- Serviceman) will get the reservation benefits as per state or central government rule.
- All candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for the post.
- Submit your details carefully such as name, address, id proof, address proof etc.
- Check your application twice before submitting it online.
- Interested candidates can pay their fees through NEFT/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Digital Payment Gateways (If asked for the fees).
- Take print out of the receipt after submitting the application online for future purpose.
- Candidates also need to bring original documents and certificates at the time of document verification/ final selection.
List of Basic Documents required at the time of online registration/ final selection-:
1. PAN Card/ AADHAR Card (ID Proof).
2. High School Mark sheet (Age Proof).
3. Education documents and certification as per the requirement of the post.
4. Caste Certificate (If required).
5. Valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for communication purpose.
6. Any other document/ certificate as per the requirement of the post.
- Apply Online/Candidate’s Login- Click Here
- Official Notification- Click Here
- Official Website- Click Here
Post a Comment