Which is the best working format in Adsense?Auto Ads vs Manual Ads
Google Adsense is the best working method for bloggers for a long time and many publishers are already making a good amount of money by working part-time or full-time. In starting, users can display up to 3 display units but now Adsense has removed this limit.
Adsense has started a new feature for displaying ads, which is Auto Ads and publishers can automatically display the all formats by simply placing a single ad code and this feature is very useful for new publishers.
So, In this post we'll talk about the difference between Adsense Auto Ads vs Manual Ads-
1. Auto Ads are easy to use and Google will place ads within the best part of the content by using their innovative technology and Manual Ads are controlled by users, so you will need to place ads in every part of the content where you want to display ads.
2. Anchors and Vignette ads that appear between page loads and can be skipped by the user easily are available only in Auto Ads.
3. If we talk about the CPC than it depends upon the ads displaying at the time of user visits the site or blog and depends upon many other factors such as Cookies, Country, Niche, etc.
4. Auto Ads are very useful for the blog/site getting most of the traffic from mobile due to Anchors and Vignette ads.
5. Some publishers get good result in Auto Ads and other are getting good result in Manual Ads. For this, you will need to place both for 7 days and according to the result, you will get the exact idea.
Conclusion: For me, both are working fine for me and I'm using Anchors and Vignette ads along with Manual Ads.