NHPC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2022 for 133 Posts- Apply Online
NHPC Limited has released vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Trade. Candidates having required qualification as per the Official Notification can apply for the post before the last date. Before applying for the post, All candidates are advised to read the details carefully and also read the Official Notification.
GEN/OBC/EWS Category Candidates- Rs.295/-
SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates- NIL
Starting Date of Application- 31.01.2022
Closing Date of Application- 21.02.2022
The Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT).
Details of Posts| Age| Qualification | Pay Scale
Advertisement No.- NH/Rectt./05/2021
Post Name- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
Age- Max 30 yrs as on 01.02.2022
Eligibility Criteria- Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with the Minimum of 60% Marks
Pay Scale- Rs.29,600- 1,19,500/-
How to Apply for NHPC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2022
- All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post before 21.02.2022.
- Reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex- Serviceman) will get the reservation benefits as per state or central government rule.
- All candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for the post.
- Submit your details carefully such as name, address, id proof, address proof etc.
- Check your application twice before submitting it online.
- Interested candidates can pay their fees through NEFT/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Digital Payment Gateways (If asked for the fees).
- Take print out of the receipt after submitting the application online for future purpose.
- Candidates also need to bring original documents and certificates at the time of document verification/ final selection.
List of Basic Documents required at the time of online registration/ final selection-:
1. PAN Card/ AADHAR Card (ID Proof).
2. High School Mark sheet (Age Proof).
3. Education documents and certification as per the requirement of the post.
4. Caste Certificate (If required).
5. Valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for communication purpose.
6. Any other document/ certificate as per the requirement of the post.
- Apply Online/Candidate’s Login- Click Here
- Official Notification- Click Here
- Official Website- Click Here
Post a Comment